Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson was born July 18, 1950). He is a British business magnate, investor, author and former philanthropist. He founded the Virgin Group in the 1970s, which controls more than 400 companies in various fields. Branson expressed his desire to become an entrepreneur at a young age.
He is billionaire and honored for enriching the lives of other through business and humanitarian work. His ability to take things that already exist and do them better is incredible as well his ability to keep creating business ideas whilst not being deterred by ‘failures’
The following are some of Richard Branson’s famous quotes.
- “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.”
- “Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.”
- “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.”
4.“A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts.”
5. “I never get the accountants in before I start up a business. It’s done on gut feeling, especially if I can see that they are taking the mickey out of the consumer.”
6. “My general attitude to life is to enjoy every minute of every day. I never do anything with a feeling of, ’Oh God, I’ve got to do this today.’”
7. “One thing is certain in business. You and everyone around you will make mistakes.”
8. “I cannot remember a moment in my life when I have not felt the love of my family. We were a family that would have killed for each other – and we still are.”
9. “I love the freedom of movement that my phone gives me. That has definitely transformed my life.”
10. “The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all.”
11. “A business is simply an idea to make other people’s lives better.”
12. “If your dreams don’t scare you they are too small.”
13. “There is no greater thing you can do with your life and your work than follow your passions in a way that serves the world and you.”
14. “The best way of learning about anything is by doing.” 15. “Entrepreneurship isn’t just a label – it’s a lifestyle.
16. “The one person who can make your business succeed is not an investor or even a mentor, it is you.”
17. “An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game-changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.”
18. “The lesson that I have learned and follow all my life is that we should try and try and try again – but never give up.”
19. “Take a chance. It’s the best way to test yourself. Have fun and push your boundaries.”
20. “Entrepreneurship is a great leveller, The wonderful thing is that money is not the sole currency when it comes to starting a business; drive, determination, passion and hard work are all free and more valuable than a pot of cash.”
21. “If you don’t succeed at first, there’s no need for the F word (Failure). Pick yourself up and try, try again.”