The Ten PALS (section) of The Elease Project is unique in structure. When Keith Hatchett researched the wealthy people of the United States and how they fund charities, he found an unusual problem in that the donor had to say no to many charities each year and yes to only one or two. This is a problem and an uncomfortable situation as most people hate to say no to charities. The Elease Project was designed to help with this problem.
Now a potential donor can donate to The Elease Project, and their money is equally divided into ten categories.
- DentalPAL- (Dental)
- MedicalPAL- (Medical)
- MissionPAL- (Homeless People)
- PovertyPAL- (Section 8 – Disabled People – People that are overwhelmed with debt)
- MissionaryPAL- (Missionaries – Preachers)
- AthletePAL- (Athletes)
- ImmigrationPAL- (Immigrants – Families of Immigrants)
- ForeclosurePAL- (Saves individuals Houses from foreclosure)
- AdoptionPAL- (Protects Animals – Elderly People – Children)
- PrisonPAL- (Prison Ministries)
The Elease Projects Mission Statement & Core Beliefs Are:
- If you help The Elease Project with your time and donations that we can make both the Democratic and Republican people and all others in between great Americans again.
- We can stop wrongful foreclosures. (ForeclosurePAL)
- We can restore families by stopping wrongful deportations. (ImmigrationPAL)
- They can get the price down and the benefits up at the same time in the area of healthcare through a process of re-insurance. (MedicalPAL)
- This charity can cover what dental insurance does not cover so that dental care is affordable and does not bankrupt our people in America (DentalPAL)
- Athletes can be protected from corruption during their lifetime, all while getting an education that includes an offense and a defense that protects the athletes both on and off the field or court. (AthletePAL)
- Section 8 Housing/Disabled people can be funded to make it from the beginning of each month to the 3rd of the following month without starving and being broke. (PovertyPAL)
- Homeless people can get insurance, clothing, haircuts, food, education, and counseling to stay off drugs and alcohol to become restored citizens. (MissionPAL)
- Churches, including community churches, can spend more money to help those in need. Instead of building massive church buildings, they can fund Bible schools that produce more preachers, and they can provide more money to missionaries that preach the word of God, which in turn saves souls around the world. (MissionaryPAL)
- Animals can be saved, rescued, and placed with families to give them caring homes. I believe that the elderly people should never be abandoned and left alone in isolation, which leads to depression and, finally, death. I believe that the elderly can be treated with first-class care and protected from physical and financial abuse. (AdoptionPAL)
- People in jail and prisons, for the most part, are there for preventable reasons. I believe this program will prevent prisoners from going back to prison a second time. The program will teach the fundamentals of the Bible that will change lives forever & can greatly reduce crime & the jail/prison population, all while simultaneously increasing the good people population, saving states & counties millions of dollars. (PrisonPAL)
- Most importantly, They believe we can run this charity. It will be the most successful charity ever because we are immigration experts, foreclosure experts, homeless caregiver experts, missionary/preacher support experts, experts for the guidance of athletes, medical experts, dental experts, poverty elimination experts, prison ministry experts, and animal and elderly person care, experts.
- God created all of us at The Elease Project and gifted us with abnormal abilities. They believe their group was born to help others in all these different categories.
- You will be blessed if you take action in whatever way you can.
- The Elease Project is where all of you should donate your money, time, and effort as it took nine years to complete this project with blood, sweat, tears, and money to do it right.
The Elease Project is the first charity that was ever approved in the United States that allows a donor to make a donation, pick out a specific person & their problem & the money is guaranteed to go there, and the problem is solved all while getting a tax deduction off of their gross income to do it.
There over 40 families that Keith has saved through The Elease Project so far all with his own money. Three families still have their homes and avoided foreclosure when Keith Hatchett and The Elease Project came to their rescue. The ability to help someone you specifically know and get a tax deduction to do it is a game-changer in the world of charitable giving!!
In addition, Keith knew the structure of The Elease Project needed to benefit the wealthy also so they could benefit and would want to get involved by funding this charity. Wealthy people get hundreds of telemarketing calls asking for donations each year, and they hate to say no, but they really can’t fund them all. Keith designed this charity so that when the wealthy receive these calls that they could say, “Hey, we give to ten charities all in one place, you should call them”! This design allows for ten programs to be funded all in one place, and the donated dollars can be explicitly directed to a person, company, or any entity in need of help. Tennessee approved this charity in 2017 and helped get the entire government to come on board, and on August 10th,2018, the whole country approved The Elease Project.
In July 2019, The Elease Project made its debut in Nascar and teamed up with Premium Motorsports to sponsor the #15 car in the Coke Zero 500 in Daytona Beach, Florida, at the Daytona International Speedway. What a great day it was to see James and Elease Hatchett and The Elease Project Charity get the recognition they deserve running around the track at 200 mph in Daytona. It is their hope that this charity will get the funding it needs to help everyone around the world in need.
For more information and to donate to The Elease Program go to https://theeleaseproject.org/